Many consider tax law to be a rather dry subject. They think that the matters put to tax consultants and auditors are mostly the same. And yet my work is very varied because the concrete situations are always different and can often be significantly optimised with creativity.
One of the challenges of my profession is that tax law is constantly changing. Another is the necessity to always consider tax law in its interaction with corporate law, other business law and the personal wishes of our clients. To derive the right conclusions and proposals for tax planning from this is the attraction of my profession, which I appreciate very much.
In order to achieve something, I am also dependent on the "good connection" to our clients. That is why I seek direct contact with them and prefer to meet them twice too much rather than once too little. In this way I can get to know their economic and personal situation very well and consider this in my advice so that together we achieve the best results.
To have been able to work for HLB Stückmann for 30 years now is a real gift. From the professional environment in the office to our extraordinarily high-quality digital equipment and the very friendly, helpful and, above all, competent colleagues, everything fits together here to form a harmonious whole. And the icing on the cake are our sophisticated clients, who greatly appreciate creative and tailor-made solutions.
My key competences:
- Complex tax arrangements domestically and internationally
- Auditing and consultation services for national and international medium-size corporations, business partnerships and stock corporations
- Head of the tax department HLB Stückmann
- Member of the working group "Steuern und Rechnungslegung" [tax and accounting] of the Steuerberaterkammer Westfalen-Lippe
- Long-standing member of the "Finanz- und Steuerausschuss" [finance and steering] committee of the Industrie- und Handelskammer Ostwestfalen zu Bielefeld
- Born in 1958
- With HLB Stückmann since 1990
- Partner since 1998